Child Safety and Abuse Prevention Programs
Sponsored by Global Children’s Fund, a Non-Profit Group
This is a non-profit site.All advertising revenues go toward furthering ourcharitable causes.Learn more
CHILD CARE & SCHOOL PROGRAMS
Home Page * About Us * Child Safety Links * Child Safety Products * Library * Child Safety Blog
CHILDDEVELOPMENT & LIFE ISSUES
Contact Us * Free Child Safety Content * Advertising & Sponsorship Information * Join the Fight
Free Bullying Brochures, Fliers, & Parent Handouts
The following printables may be used by schools, professional organizations, and anyone else who is looking to promote bullying awareness. Since each handout/brochure has an open area where you can add in your own school and/or business they make a great promotional tool for any organization.
Bullying Fliers & Parent Handouts:
Keys To Helping A Bullied Child HandoutWrong Ways To Handle Bullying FlierSecrets About Bullies Handout
1. Print the flyer or brochure of your choice. For best results, set printer settings to borderless or minimal margin to ensure that no part of it is cut off.
2. If you’d like, add your own name, business, or organization in the open space under where it says “Provided by”. Simply write it in or design your own caption to print or affix in that space.
3. Photocopy as many copies as you need and distribute them as desired.
1. You must not alter the original picture or text in any way.
2. These materials may only be used to promote business that would be considered family friendly in nature; i.e., their activities would be rated PG and unlikely to be considered controversial.
3. These printable's shall not be used in spam communications or distributed in a way that would litter the environment (such as placing under car windshield wipers).
FAMILY & LIFE ISSUESFamily Adversity Life Guidance ResourcesAccident & Recovery ResourcesBullying Death & BereavementDivorceFamily LifeFamily Health & Medical IssuesResources for Helping ChildrenWith Trauma & hardships in life